01. You don’t know what you’re doing at the gym.
You may be intimidated by the weight training area or what exercises to be doing towards the goals you have. LFT has custom workouts to accommodate any goal and fitness level. Our studio environment permits only professional personal trainers and their scheduled clients on the floor. Free from the “commercial gym distractions”, you will be in an environment that motivates and keeps you focused on meeting your fitness goals. Our LFT personal trainers will guide you through every workout, making sure you get the most out of your work out and that every minute you spend with us is efficient.
02. You’re not getting results on your own.
You’ve either hit a plateau or let’s be honest, a personal trainer is better than watching yourself in the mirror. A LFT personal trainer will make sure your form is correct so that you are maximizing each exercise. Our expertise in health and fitness will help you filter out the health fads you see in the media and will educate you on what is truly effective so that you don’t have to waste all the time doing research on these new health findings that are constantly changing.
03. You need someone to hold you accountable.
Going to happy hour is easier than making it to the gym on your own. At LFT you can schedule sessions in advance or day of allowing you flexible access so you won’t procrastinate on making health and fitness a priority. LFT personal trainers will keep you motivated, hold you accountable during your session and encourage you in many ways to make fitness a priority.
04. LFT will teach and show you tons of new and creative ways to workout.
Maybe you’re getting bored with your current workout plan. At LFT you can choose from our four signature hour long training sessions; burn it, bulk it, tone it and fix it. The goal of these sessions is always the same but the workouts will be varied according to each individual to ensure a fun, motivating work out each time.
05. LFT trainers will help you form lasting habits for a healthy lifestyle.
LFT trainers are certified and educated to not only give you a high quality, creative workout but also to help educate you on healthy habits.
06. 5 Benefits of Weight Training.
1) Not only does strength training increase your physical work capacity, it also improves your ability to perform activities of daily living. The more you weight train, the stronger and more productive you will become. Whether its house work or playing with your children, you will have the strength to do more.
2) It improves bone density. One of the best ways you can control bone loss as you age is to add strength training into your workout plan. This is especially important for the female population so let’s go ladies!
3) It promotes fat-free body mass. The lean muscle mass that we all work so hard for decreases with age. If we don’t add strength training to our routine then it will turn into fat. You have to work to keep that swimsuit body especially as we age.
4) It Increases the strength of connective tissue, muscles, and tendons. This leads to improved motor performance and decreased injury risk. Nobody wants to get injured or have surgery, especially as we age. Weight training will help prevent surgery and in many cases help to reverse old injuries.
5) It improves your quality of life as you gaining body confidence. Strength training will not only make you strong, but will also help with managing your weight. We all want to look younger than we are, fitness and a proper diet will keep you looking young!